About the Course
The UK Rail Infrastructure is 22,000 miles long and growing by the day due to the demand for new capacity. This requires the ongoing need for new entrants into the industry to maintain what is a complex system.
The Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Rail Engineering Track Maintenance and Certificate in Rail Engineering will provide the pivotal knowledge and understanding required to enable each individual to progress within the rail industry. All learners will benefit from classroom sessions combined with practical activities on a railway infrastructure.
What will the learners achieve?
- City & Guilds Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Rail Engineering Track Maintenance
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Rail Engineering Underpinning Knowledge
- Safety Awareness
- Fire Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Emergency First Aid
- Plant Training & Assessment
- Hand Tools Training & Assessment
- Network Rail Approved Drugs, Alcohol and Medical Screening
- Personal Track Safety (Including DCCR)
- Industry Common Induction
- Track Induction Course
- Approved Personal Protective Equipment
We currently have opportunities in the following regions